How Long Does Redness Last After Hair Transplantation?
The duration of redness post hair transplantation varies from person to person. Red hair person usually lasts longer. All redness eventually settle so it is not a long term concern. One should also avoid sun exposure after surgery.
VIDEOS: HAIR TRASPLANT
- + Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- + If I don’t Like My Scalp Donor Hair To Be Used, Can I Use Hair From Any Part Of My Body?
- + How Long Does Redness Last After Hair Transplantation?
- + What are the procedures for Hair Transplantation?
- + When will I be certain to have recovered from my Hair Transplantation?
- ► View More
BEFORE And AFTER PHOTOS: