If I Don’t Like My Scalp Donor Hair To Be Used, Can I Use Hair From Any Part Of My Body?
The scalp hair is still the best hair to be used for hair transplantation to the scalp. One can also harvest hairs from the other part of the body but the body hair are finer and also does not grow much. The overall cosmetic result will not be as good.
VIDEOS: HAIR TRASPLANT
- + Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- + If I don’t Like My Scalp Donor Hair To Be Used, Can I Use Hair From Any Part Of My Body?
- + How Long Does Redness Last After Hair Transplantation?
- + What are the procedures for Hair Transplantation?
- + When will I be certain to have recovered from my Hair Transplantation?
- ► View More
BEFORE And AFTER PHOTOS: