When Will I Be Certain To Have Recovered From My Hair Transplantation?
For full recovery after a hair transplantation surgery, it will take a period of 7 – 10 days to recover fully and move on with your regular daily life. There are some steps that the individual will be required to take during these periods.
VIDEOS: HAIR TRASPLANT
- + Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- + If I don’t Like My Scalp Donor Hair To Be Used, Can I Use Hair From Any Part Of My Body?
- + How Long Does Redness Last After Hair Transplantation?
- + What are the procedures for Hair Transplantation?
- + When will I be certain to have recovered from my Hair Transplantation?
- ► View More
BEFORE And AFTER PHOTOS: